My photo
Hedonist. Adventurer, Artist, Photographer, Poet, Revolutionary.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The trip begins

Took a good friend out river rafting yesterday for his birthday. We had blast, 4.5 hours of calm floating. Some cute girls out and about, perfect weather, not too hot not too cold. Snacks and dank beverages. Perfect.



Came home and packed for my roadtrip. I got about 5 hours of sleep, then woke up to finish packing. I found I had myfriend's car keys and knew he had to make it to work, so I piled the last bits into my car and took off to get him his keys. Got to him just in time for him to make it to work on schedule, then I hit the road.





6 hours later I pulled into arcata to visit a teri and popped up unexpected in her work to suprise her.



That gets me up to here, hanging around town until she gets off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment