My photo
Hedonist. Adventurer, Artist, Photographer, Poet, Revolutionary.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm chillaxin at sweet life bakery. One of my favorite places on earth.Surrounded by old timers playing chess, traveling hippies getting ready for Oregon country fair, freaks coming back from mutantfest, and anarchists returning from the earth first rendezous. Feels like home.

I've spent my days bouncing between friends and partying hard. Seems like everyone wants me all the time. Which is nice except they get butt hurt that I have so much to do and such little time.

The fourt was amazing and the steady influx of my traveling friends has been so great. I've been given a kings return... Complete with new people literally lined up to meet the legendary fritz. I love the co-op. Taking pictures and enjoying the hedonism
.

I miss this town and think I want to move here asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment