My photo
Hedonist. Adventurer, Artist, Photographer, Poet, Revolutionary.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

slow days

I've been lounging around for a few days now, not doing too much. Video Games, Hulu, and cooking (including incredibly strong ganja cookies) have been occupying most of my time. I've started working out a bit again... started with 100 full body crunches and moving up a few every day plus additional stretching (which i think of as 'fat-guy yoga') that I made up as I went. I'm going to get my weights today so I can get back to lifting.

I'm getting stuff in order for my trip to Australia. Getting a bit panicked about how little money I'll have when I'm there. I'm trying to save as much as possible now, but I want one decent road trip before I leave... I want to go to SF Pride, Mutant Fest, the Babbs's 4th party and some time in Eugene before I go down under... I'm looking at a 10 day whirlwind tour of Cali and Oregon to make it all happen. But, we'll see how it goes.

I need to start finding ways to pick up a bit of extra cash before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment