My photo
Hedonist. Adventurer, Artist, Photographer, Poet, Revolutionary.

Friday, June 12, 2009

house sitting

Went out last night to visit my friends Matt and Kate who were in town house sitting for some friends of Kate's. They invited me over, we made burritos and drank dank beer. A bit of lounging around the pool, some skinny dipping, and then I got a call. Some of my other friends were going out of town and wanted me to house sit for them.

Glad to have my own place for a few days, I drove over and set up shop in the spare bedroom.

Today they got up, packed and left to go see a sister's graduation from SLO. I spent the day enjoying the alone time, its infrequent that I get some time alone in a private home... one of the downsides of not having a home. Today i just lounged; movies, video games, web surfing. No one expecting me to entertain them, no one asking me to do anything, it was great.

I love my lifestyle, and I do enjoy visiting friends, but its just infrequent for me to really get alone time, and I'm digging it.

Next week I'm house sitting for different people, this time with a pool and hot tub =) score.

No comments:

Post a Comment