My photo
Hedonist. Adventurer, Artist, Photographer, Poet, Revolutionary.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No rest for the wicked

So I've become the Main Producer for the Radio Suzy 1 weekly internet show. I'm looking to add some structure to a free-flowing program. Hopefully I can find some solutions that are make things flow smoother for everyone involved with a consistent good product at the end of the day. Restructuring, moving to a new format and trimming the fat are all strategies that i think will give us a great benefit.

Other than that I'm looking through new prospective live-in employees for the Speakeasy. We're wading through a ton of resume's trying to find someone who has the appropriate mix of bohemian/professional demeanor and the ability to operate smoothly under stressful conditions as well as living with a tight, ecclectic group of people.

I've also taken over kitchen management. And doing my normal networking and contact-building.

A lot on my plate. And I have an offer to go back to work in a few weeks Guiding for the spring. A chance to earn decent money, but not really working towards the goals I want to work towards.

Everything is up in the air. ... as usual, shit i juggle machettes, what's the big deal with this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment